Since 2008, I'm founder at Astase.
- Windows NT programming, Windows system development,
- Network-based applications, sockets, server-side development,
- Highly threaded environments,
- COM / ActiveX programming,
- Embedded databases, SQL optimization,
- Software packaging & delivery.
-  Master's Degree in Engineering, Software engineering - Institut Supérieur d'Informatique, de Modélisation et de leurs applications.
-  D.U.T. (equiv. to HND) in Computer Sciences, Embedded computing - Université Clermont 1.
- High school diploma (Baccalauréat) with major in electronics, highest honours.
Some current & past projects
- [2004-] UltraBackup NetStation, a remote backup tool for Windows computers,
- [2011-] WiB (Windows Installer Bootstrapper), a free bootstrapper for *.msi files,
- [2009-2011] Kinep Software, tools to communicate in Chinese for non-native Chinese speakers,
-  Kochizz, a free Apache configuration tool written in C++/Qt,
- [before 2007] A lot of free stuff developed for fun, including PowerBatch, QMail, UltraBackup 4, etc. (see "Oldies").
I'm a rather native guy : C, C++, Delphi.
E-mail : adrien at areboisson dot net
(To avoid spam, please replace "at" by "@" et "dot" by ".")